paris gare de lyon train station transfer
To apply for the admission to the academy the student needs to produce education certificates, age, and address proof accompanied by a recent passport size photograph. If the applicant is considered to be eligible, he needs to undergo a counselling session at the campus. For the session, the candidate has to fix a prior appointment for the meeting.
Apply for the admission to the academy the student needs to produce education certificates, age, and address proof accompanied by a recent passport size photograph. If the applicant is considered to be eligible, he needs to undergo the counselling session on the phone. After the session, the candidate may apply for the position by filling the form. Application form can be filled online through the website or can be sent to the postal with Rs. 500/- draft. For further inquiry in regards to fee payment, you can contact our admission department.
Candidate may choose the followings modes to make the payment:
- Deposit cash or make a transfer in the academy’s account via bank or ATM and the receipt is required to be mailed.
- DD to be made in favour of World Ocean Services and should be consigned through Speed post/ registered post at the academy’s official address.
- Visit personally to make cash deposits
- Do not make fee payments into the personal accounts as any fees deposited in the account apart from account registered under WOS will not be recognized.
Admission Examination Criteria
The Qualifying Individuals may apply for admission by opting for any of the following ways.
Eligibility for Deck-Rating
10th,12th pass (Art/ Commerce/ Science) from any recognized board.
Eligibility for Engine-Rating
12th pass (PCM) from any recognized board.
- You should qualify in CET (Common Entrance Test) of World Ocean Services.
- You need to qualify in personal interview contact with HR & Novel Officer.
- Medical Assessment The candidate should be medically fit according to the merchant shipping act. 1958.
Use of corrective lenses for eyesight is permitted but be maximum permissible Limits at entry are 6/12 in each eye in each are 6/9 in better eye and 6/18 in another eye for distant aided vision. Color blindness is not permitted. Selection is based on all three steps
One of the fabulous institute in the industry with beautiful interiors and excellent faculty members who empower us with their experience to make us the future officers.
B. Shiloh Suvarna Raj
infrastructure good faculty with practical knowledge & extracurricular activities are the 3 best things in world ocean services.
It a good to take initiatives and have active participation in various events that help the student to explore their talent which gives them practical exposure to the real challenges.
Thought it is a big campus. teaching methodology & the environment of the classrooms is the 2 best things in world ocean services.
A good methodology of teaching with good faculty but very hard rules and regulations to be followed.
Aswanth D S
Soft skills classes, teaching methodology & faculty are the 3 best things in world ocean services.