HOW TO APPLY
Online you can fill the application form given on our website www.worldoceanservices.com
E-mail: Info[email protected]
Rules & Regulation
- The rules and regulations so described will be binding on all the candidates applying for admission in the academy and can be modified without prior intimation to the trainees.
- The fees are required to be submitted as per the predefined fee schedule. In case of any delay late fees will be applicable and any kind of excuses for the same will not be entertained.
- Candidate should ask for a valid receipt for every payment made.
- Students should supplicate for the valid receipt after the payments are made.
- The payments should be released under the name of World Ocean Services.
- In case of any discrepancy or discontinuation of the course the fees already paid will not be refunded.
- Candidate is expected to understand the instructions and guidelines mentioned on the prospectus and letter equipped to him.
- The uniform remains the dress code for the complete period of training and will be issued within a week after the candidate joins the institute.
- Use of mobile phones and laptops is prohibited with the exception of Saturdays and Sundays.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited on the campus and the candidate encountered conducting such action will be punished severely.
- Use of Mobiles and Laptops are not allowed on the campus apart from Saturdays and Sundays.
- Smoking & consumption of alcoholic drinks or narcotic drugs on campus is strictly prohibited. If anyone found doing so, strict action will be taken against him
- Long hair, mustache, and beards are not permitted during the training.
- The training should not be hindered due to any kind of religious or personal practices. Students can exercise the same during the free time.
- Candidate is required to maintain his room and the ambiances. In case of any mutilation, the cost of the damage will be recovered from the candidates.
- Gold ornaments or electrical items are not allowed to be in the possession of the students.
- The candidate after the completion of the training or after being expelled is not allowed to enter the premises without prior approval from the campus authorities.
- The trainee needs to clear the exams conducted during the training sessions; in case of failure, he is required to re-appear for the exams post the payment of examination fees.
- Post the completion of the training program student will be placed in Indian Costal or Foreign Vessel as per the eligibility, budget, and performance of the student.
- The charges required to be paid for on-board training and placement will be borne by candidates themselves.
- In case the student does not opt for the placement opportunity then the academy is not responsible for the future placement of the student.
- For information in regards to placements candidate can keep in touch with the WOS placement unit for support though the registered number being
- If the trainees apply for the placement through outside sources WOS will not be responsible for the inconveniences caused.
- Guardians are expected to keep in touch with their ward/child on monthly basis.
- Candidate should be aware of the amendments in the rules and regulations.
- WOS is authorized to take strict steps against the student who are found violating the rules and regulations of the institute.
- Misbehaviour or mischief will not be tolerated.
- WOS controls the right to cancel the admission without specifying the reason and is allowed to amend changes to the rules as per their convenience.
- Any kind of legal disputes are under the firm control of Jaipur Jurisdiction